Cerâmica do Liz production program is comprehensive and includes dry-pressed, plastic pressed, extruded and unshaped refractory qualities as follows:
Cordierite/Cordierite Mullite/Acid-resistant Cordierite
LIZCORITE ® range of qualities
- Special shapes for kiln car systems, kiln walls,draught blocks, etc.
- Batts – plain , ribbed and perforated
- Kiln furniture – caps, cylindrical tubes, etc.
Fireclay / Super Duty Fireclay
SAMOLIZ ® and ARGILIZ ® range of qualities
- Standard and special bricks for kiln walls and other applications
- Special pieces for tunnel kiln suspended roof systems
- Bricks for the lining of cement rotary kilns
- Bricks for boilers and furnaces
- Bricks for lower sections of glass furnaces regenerators
- hollow ware special shapes for metal casting applications
ALTALIZ ® and CRISTALIZ ® range of qualities
- Bricks for the lining of cement and lime rotary kilns
- Pieces for suspended roof systems and kiln applications
- Electric arc furnace crown.
ACIDOLIZ ® range of qualities
- Radial tongue and groove bricks for industrial chimney lining
- Standard bricks for acid tanks and corrosive vessels
LIZKAST ® range of qualities
- Dense and Insulating refractory concretes for casting and gunning
Mortars and Liquid Cements
LIZMASS ® , LIZTEX ® , SILIZ ® range of qualities
- Ceramic bond mortars
- Chemical and Ceramic bond liquid mortars
PERLIZ ® , SILCALIZ ® , POROLIZ ® range of qualities
We also distribute the complete range of ceramic fiber materials manufactured by world leading companies.
Protective and Reflective Coatings for Kilns
LIZFURNACE ® range of qualities